Reydel Volkswagen Foreign Business Professionals Plan
Are you a Foreign Business Professional currently working in the United States? If so, you may be eligible for financing through Volkswagen Credit. The contract length will be limited to your length of stay in the United States, governed by your Visa, employment letter, employment contract, Permanent Resident Card or I-94 form.
- Retail financing
You must provide the following:
- A Letter from your employer stating your position, hire date, income and length of stay in the United States. You must provide a contact name and phone number for someone in the Payroll or Human Resources Department of your employer or future employer.
- A copy of your United States Social Security Card. If your Social Security Card is not yet available, we will accept documentation from the Social Security Administration confirming your social security number.
- A Copy of your Visa with expiration date (with picture blacked out). If you plan to extend your stay beyond the date shown on your Visa, we will accept the length of stay in the U.S. shown on your employment letter, employment contract, Permanent Resident Card, or I-94 form in order to determine the specific finance terms.
- Your monthly payment cannot exceed 25% of your gross monthly income.
- You must have a minimum gross income of $45,000 per year.
- Two personal references who reside in the United States.
- Verification of your residence and phone number.
- Qualification under this program is subject to verification prior to final approval and funding.
All contracts are subject to specific conditions regarding down payment, cap costs reductions and security deposits.
Contact Reydel Volkswagen Toll Free at 866-537-6397 for further details.