1. Reydel Volkswagen Sales Client Advisor.
We have been in business over 60 years. Our total focus on employee and customer satisfaction has propelled the store to Number 1 in New Volkswagen Volume Sales in our New Jersey District. (2014 & 2015 YTD).
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our high volume Volkswagen store in the Central New Jersey area. Our momentum keeps growing and this is the perfect opportunity to get in and learn from one of the best VW teams in the business.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Generates business through floor traffic and prospecting.
• Provide assistance to customers and they enter our lot or showroom.
• Maintain sales objectives.
• Maintain CSI targets.
• Understand and implement sales process and dealer policies.
• Maintains new customer and current customer follow up process.
• Achieve product knowledge standards as set by the dealer and manufacturer
• Understand and complete sales orders as well as all necessary paperwork.
• Maintain an upbeat and positive attitude with both customers and co-workers.
• A valid and clean driver’s license.
• The ability to take direction from management.
• Perform all necessary tasks in an above average fashion.
Reydel Volkswagen offers a competitive compensation package with a full range of benefits including health, dental, paid vacation, 401 (k) and more. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pay is based of Performance. This is an excellent opportunity to join Reydel Volkswagen. Please email resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.