Reydel Volkswagen Sales Consultant
Reydel Volkswagen is seeking 2 highly motivated individuals to join our high volume Volkswagen store in the Central New Jersey area. We have a new Management Team in Place and have ranked Number 1 in our Area last 2 months. Our momentum is growing and this is the perfect opportunity to get in and be a part of a great team.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Generates business through floor traffic and prospecting.
• Provide assistance to customers and they enter our lot or showroom.
• Maintain sales objectives.
• Maintain CSI targets.
• Understand and implement sales process and dealer policies.
• Maintains new customer and current customer follow up process.
• Achieve product knowledge standards as set by the dealer and manufacturer
• Understand and complete sales orders as well as all necessary paperwork.
• Maintain an upbeat and positive attitude with both customers and co-workers.
• A valid and clean driver’s license.
• The ability to take direction from management.
• Perform all necessary tasks in an above average fashion.
Reydel Volkswagen offers a competitive compensation package with a full range of benefits including health, dental, paid vacation, 401 (k) and more. We are an equal opportunity employer. This is an excellent opportunity to join Reydel Volkswagen, a family owned dealership for over 55 years! Please email resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.